NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – No Exam Trainee Vacancy | Fresher Can Apply
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 All students doing ITI have brought a new flight for all of you in the vacancy. This vacancy has been given by the ITI Apprentice candidate on behalf of NPCIL.
All information and official website related to NPCIL Recruitment is available on our job portal. For all the information related to NPCIL Recruitment, please read our job portal Great Job Alert in full.
In order to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020, it is mandatory for the student to have appendices along with ITI, by clicking on the official link and Apply Now.
Post by Qualification
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter Trade
- Turner – ITI in Turner Trade
- Electronics – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Welder – ITI in Welder Trade
- Electronic – ITI in Electronic Trade
- Instru Mechanical – ITI in Instru Mechanical
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioner – ITI in Air Conditioner Trade and Refrigerator
- Carpenter – ITI in Carpenter Trade
- Painter – ITI with Painter Trade
- Diesel Mechanic – ITI in Diesel Trade
- Wireman – ITI in Wireman Trade
- Mason – In Mason Trade
- Information and Communication Technology Maint – ITI in Same Trade
- Company Name – NPCIL
- Post Name – Trade Apprentice
- Total Post – 80
- Location of Job – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Similar – Government Job Maharashtra
Note: To apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020, it is mandatory to have an apprentice of at least 1 year.
Age Limit: To apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020, the candidate’s date of birth should be 16 years on January 21, 2020, and a maximum of 24 years. Along with this, relaxation will be given for 5 years for SC and ST and 3 years for OBC.
To apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020, Adhar card will be provided along with photo and signature. Marksheet must be passed from ITI, along with it, you have to upload the mark sheet of all the semesters.
Important Date of NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Start Online Application – 27-12-2029
Last Date of Application – 21-01-2020